Welcome. Your safety is our priority.
We are doing everything possible to keep you and our employees safe.
- If you are experiencing a fever, cough, or other flu like symptoms, we ask that you refrain from dining with us today. Please come back when you are healthy.
- We ask that after you check-in with the host, please wait in your car or away from the entrance. We will call/text your phone when your table is ready.
- Please be aware that you will not be seated until the previous guest has exited the restaurant or patio and your table has been sanitized.
- Our servers, host and bussers will be wearing facial coverings at all times and if any of our staff is experiencing a fever, cough, or other flu like symptoms they will be sent home.
- All employees have been trained around Covid-19 safety pre-cautions.
- Our menu can be brought up on your smart-phones by taking a picture of the QR-Code provided by the Host. We also offer contactless payment by taking a picture of the QR-Code at the bottom of your bill and paying with your smart-phone. If you prefer we will let you use menus and they will be sanitized after use.
- All condiments will be single use or will be sanitized after use.
- Our personnel will be cleaning common areas and hard surfaces several times an hour. Tables and chairs will be sanitized after each seating.
- Parties can not exceed 6 people, per table.
- Anything that reaches your table, coffee or water carafes, etc. will be sanitized before being used again.
- Please maintain social distancing at all times when in the restaurant or in the area in outside of the restaurant.
- Restrooms are available for both customer and employee use inside the restaurant and will be cleaned hourly.
- Our capacity has been limited. We kindly ask that you occupy your table for no longer than one hour in order to allow us to serve additional guests.